Thursday 9 January 2014

New Year Resolunatics

Hola mis amigos bonitos!



This is a very exciting day for I, yes this slightly bonkers female on the bequeathing end of this post, have created a blog. Prepare you're frontal lobes for my uncontrollably exciting stories and everyday antics. I've promised myself to be slightly more daring in 2014 and I'm feeling so damn badass right now, writing a seemingly pathetic entry into my 'uncontrollably exciting' life.

Don't worry, I am 10% more optimistic when I haven't indulged my liver in 2 glasses of M&S best Shiraz. Hardcore I know. ANYWAY, I thought I'd take the opportunity to make this a little more amusing and worthwhile a post by declaring to the Internet my list of adrenalin-junky-living-life-like-jack-osborne-yolo NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS yaaaay! (Little bit late, but better late than never.)

I've decided on 5 seemingly easy ones, however I'm occasionally (persistently) lazy and get too easily distracted. Still, the simple fact that these are resolutions makes me want to conquer them SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I present:

5) Read more - I'm a very poor reader and I won't be surprised if any responses to this video highlight my ghastly PSG and question me if English is REALLY my mother tongue. So yes, BOOKS. Currently reading critically acclaimed Rules of Acting by Michael Simkins. It's my new Bible and has already had me questioning other careers' within the first 30 pages. My 'rents are thrilled.

4) EXERCISE - already stated point of "LAZINESS" means that I prefer to daydream about my name in lights or dining at an incredible banquet with A-listers. Basically, I prefer my arse to my legs. And not in a positive way.

3) CONTACTS - So for aaaaaages my day's have run consecutively like water down a dark, deep drain. Water being my time and the drain being the void which time cannot be reclaimed. Sad I know. But it's all due to this quarter-life crisis thing which is all good fun, well, "good fun" I may be being overly optimistic about that but the fact is I need to be productive and get in touch with people for work and such. Hopefully, I shall pick up from where I left off and continue to build a strong CV for 'thespy' antics and adventures!

2) GET OUT MORE - so, my social life has apparently taken a trip with time down the drain too *sigh* so... I need to somehow make another one of those again...

1) VLOG - HAHAHA NOT ANOTHER WANNAB--

'Scuse me? I wish to vlog for the purpose of spreading positivity and happiness-- No, no, I jest. Nobody'd watch me after stating that.
It's a funny process and indefinitely spurs budding performer's, like myself, to stream their 'talent' through a simple site which could potentially, with the right content and attitude, change ones life.
Seems tempting...sooo tempting...

*cough* I'm just giving it a go. Y'know. For the lo- don't say for the lols.

So there we have it. If you're still reading, I'm really rather impressed. Seriously, it's not everyday someone tunes into another person's waffling genius.

UPDATING ON A-KIND-OF-REGULAR BASIS BUT I'M MAKING NO PROMISES.


Ta ta lunatics. <3
 (retreats to hole in ground to cringe over poorly written blog) (ah gad.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment