Monday 24 February 2014

I'm About To Read and Febulody #9

So today has been possibly the laziest day in a while, I've indulged in far too many carbohydrates and decided that my "weary" body should stay put on my bed for most of the day. Productive (haha) activities include: watching Youtube video's and browsing Tumblr and other blogs. I've hit a dead end with trying to find blog templates that actually work. I look at other blogs and then look at mine and think " T'heck, no one's going to look at this - it just screams amatuer!" Honestly is there a site or helpline or something that might be able to help me? It's giving me minor headaches at present I can't deal with it. (I jest.)
I wish my bloody blender hadn't broken down I really fancy smoothies at the moment and god dammit life, you're just making things super difficult for me aren't you. Hmm. 



Anyway enough over-dramatic riff raff! 
I'm about to read "How To Be a Woman" by Caitlin Moran! I'm rather excited you know - it can't possibly be because of the amazing, snappy reviews either side of Ms Moran's head saying 'Funniest book of the year' and 'The book EVERY woman should read' (it really is capitalised, I wasn't just emphasising that all females should endeavour to sprawl these apparently marvellous pages). She looks wise...very wise in fact. A silver streak in her fringe representing an individual style and oozing coolness. 


Gosh I sound odd. I must read more. Okay, okay a book a week now, otherwise I just end up sounding like a complete plonker  why am I even still typing GOD.


Today's Febulody is Ain't it Fun by Paramore. Love this, I've played on repeat for the past couple of nights just because it's a very re-playable song. Also Hayley Williams' voice. Gosh wowza. 




Okay I'll stop now, this is getting redicorosss [sic] (intended to sound like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh and not like a 5 year old with a lisp.)

Ta ta.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment