Sunday 16 February 2014

Warming Up and Febulody #5

So the SUN came out today?



What the actual fudge? 
No hail or anything like that just Sun. Beautiful, untouched sun. Not a cloud in the sky. Couldn't even fathom it this morning, it was literally the most refreshing thing since cloudy lemonade. We embraced this fine weather, my family and I, by taking a gentle stroll along Pett beach. The coast is at it's most beautiful in these geographical circumstances. However it was troublesome on the old physique... As I was slightly stiff; you know the drill, the seizing up feeling in every single joint and you can't do anything too enthusiastic otherwise you feel like a limb's just torn or something equally awful. 

This is because my friends, last night I decided to do some exercise. Yes, yes I'm keeping to my 'new me' agenda and attempting more physically challenges! So I decided to do some squats, some press-ups, planking, weights, the lifty-leg-thing that you do (gym terminology has never been one of my strong points) etc. And after a solid 2 hours of that yesterday I felt fantastic - you know I'd go as far to say that it motivated me to do more SHOCKA HORROR. 

But this morning.

Shizzle sticks. This. Morning...

It felt like my soul had been pelleted with several ice bullets and then proceeded to be petrified by the Basilisk in Harry Potter. I've never felt so stiff IN MY LIFE! 
Just shows how much exercise I actually do.

I must stress, to the young and old, if you plan on getting fit and want to participate in physical challenges such as those THEN WARM UP BEFORE. I recommend:

Shaking
Jumping jacks
rolling shoulders/ankles 
stretching 
lots of shaking

And only then do something gentle nothing too vigourous. Like a powerwalk - move your arms around a lot, don't lock them by your sides all the time. Remember you're working your whole body, you've got to become comfortable and keep warm so your body can become stronger! 

FEBULODY - DIBBY SOUND

Literally cannot get enough of this track - I remember listening to it for the first time and thinking 'Is that Ms Dynamite-heee' 
It was. 
Now what's it called again?..
Trying to find a track that you don't know the name or lyrics of and only know a bit of the tune (and you can't exactly Shazam your voice) proved to be the most excruciating online search of my life (not really though, but you get me). 
Found it eventually though. DJ FRESH & JAY FAY have created an epic track. 
AND I LOVE IT - definitely going to be a BIG tune this year (BBQ TIIIME)!


Ta ta.<3



No comments:

Post a Comment