Monday 17 February 2014

FEBULODY #6 AND PIXIE HAIRCUTS

QUACK [sic] HEADS UP FOR YOU ALL; MY FRIEND ARCHIE WHOSE LIKE A MAHOOSIVE FASHION FIESTA PERSON HAS JUST STARTED BLOGGING (blatantly copying me - loljks I luff dis guy noh8t wut) 
AND I'D LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU IF YOU COULD CHECK HIM AND HIS TUMBLR OUT 
YES PLEASE
YES CURSORS HOVERING..YEAH..MAYBEE..NEH...?? 
*whispers* click it...click it...click it... 
Anyway, so the main focus of this post is pixie haircuts. I cannot tell you how strong the urge to get a pixie haircut is sometimes. It's like a urge to have a double shot espresso when you're on a decaf diet. Actually that's a bit of a weird metaphor but I'm sure you've grasped the concept by now.

Late last year I said:
"Right I'm going to lose a stone and then get a pixie cut"

Weeelll...
I'm kinda halfway there.
As you can tell from the banner, my hair is verging on 'bob' but is in fact 'not bob'. I forced my gorgeous mother to chop it all off just before Christmas and I've embraced the bounciness that has unexpectedly come with it. However, I still desperately wish to sport the pixie cut.

SO I CALL UPON YOU GORGEOUS READERS, TO HELP ME CHOOSE FOR WHEN I FEEL READY (next month or so) TO GET MY HAIR CUT

This #1



So it's quick pixie chic this one. I dunno though, because my hair isn't that dark it's like an auburn/dark brown at present but I was thinking of dying it slightly darker or something. ADVICE?

That #2


Slightly shorter, again remember that it'd be an brunette version of this.

I really can't decide. Okay direct question now:
Have you ever had a pixie cut and did it go well or horribly wrong? Did you spend your days loving your new do or did you hide your head in a hat for a like 5 months or something? 
Looking at my face, is it project a-go-go or abandon ship? 

PLEASE HELP.
Would appreciate a comment or tweet @poshballoon on Twitter! 

Thank you choppages <3

FEBULODY #6


Upon picking today's Febulody, I wanted a song that's made me feel strong and bold in the last 24 hours and then immediately thought of this. This was the tune that was played at the start of the Baftas this year and wow, what a performance! Loving Tinie's new album - make sure you check out Demonstration on iTunes . I hope it makes you feel inspired and strong too!

And I'm feeling extra generous tonight so here's Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth singing Defying Gravity from Wicked (favourite musical of ALL TIME) 


Ta ta.<3

1 comment:

  1. Some ladies really look cute with short hair, I myself cant wear short hair.Thank you for sharing.

    http://lusciouslivingtoday.com/

    ReplyDelete