Saturday 1 March 2014

MARRWWWWCH

So today got off to a slooow start. Still ill. Still causing mini-earthquakes in my surroundings. Still dreaming. 
And then boom
Wait wut.

1st of MARCH?

Jesus Christ this is going too quickly! 

And literally I cannot afford to lose anymore time just being a lazy lump  and thinking too much ahead of now and thinking more of what I should be doing now 

SO 

MOVEMENT MARCH 
(something that I've started on Instagram)

Join in if you wish

I INTEND TO DO MORE EXERCISE
*SQUAT
*STRETCH
*20 MIN JOG/20 MIN WALK

EAT MORE YUMMY ALTERNATIVES

*I've taken inspiration from Deliciously Ella (check her out!) and my Mum and I have started eating more whole foods and mother natures gems (vegetables).
Tonight we had the Sweet Potato, Spinach and Mushroom thing. OH MY GOD.
Seriously guys, like I'm all for McDonalds and pizza but Jesus it was so YUMMY. Really easy to cook and you feel satisfied. The taste is indescribable. Just wowza. 
(Ella if you're reading this - thumbs up!)

*Drink more Oat milk and Green Tea. And water.

EXERCIZE MY VOICE EVERYDAY

*Humming
*Gentle coughing (without sounding like a crow)
*Breathing exercises

MASSAGE HANDS, FACE AND FEET EVERYDAY
*Ain't got-- I got PLENTY of time for softness 

PRACTICE MONOLOGUES EVERYDAY
READ
READ AGAIN
READ AGAIN

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Other things that I must do in March
*Wear more black
*GET YOUR SHORT FILMS UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE
*AUDITION FOR DRAMA SCHOOLS 
*Text friends back immediately
*BLOG MORE


YES. GOAL SET. NOW LET'S DO THIS.

Ta ta.<3


No comments:

Post a Comment