Tuesday 11 March 2014

Workshop What We Did NO#1

TEH [sic] WORKSHOP

SUNDAY was the first of 4 workshops that I'll be doing with a performance company called Hidden Agenda, and oh my goodness it was so much fun!

Objective on Sunday, as performers and hooligans alike, was to explore our senses and bodies through movement. We did a series of exercises where we focused on eye contact, energy and experiencing the vibes around us. There was a bee game and body shaping and all types of wonderfully weird bits and bobs! 

It was wonderful meeting people from different corners of the world too all with different interests. Ah I just can't stress how good it was. 

I'm a bit rubbish though as I didn't record anything BUT GOOD NEWS, Hidden Agenda did record some footage so expect to see that on Youtube some time!!

And I've learnt how to EDIT! HURRAH! (Although, to be quite frank I'm absolutely ghastly at it but practice makes perfect). I'll update you on my progress (haha) and hopefully will upload something soon. I'd like for you to know that there's an actual person behind the beautifully written genius of this blog and not some incoherent Wall-e type robot. 

MOVEMENT MARCH 

Now before I go any further I found this and it literally states everything that I've been trying to do and I encourage you to do it too!



Stretching and yoga's still going good, I can feel my posture getting better too. Definitely better than waking with aching spine and neck pain from late night Tumblring.

MY NAILS ARE GROWING. My nail (not actual) rehab is working! Remember my Superdrug Special Review? Well I put in a picture of two nail varnishes, one was a base coat/growth enhancer and the other top coat/nail hardener and both of them have so far worked a treat! If you're a nail biter like myself I thoroughly suggest them but you have to have some will power too! 

**RANDOM Tip** 
TAKE CARE OF YOUR NAILS - pamper them. Spend 10-15 minutes everyday just giving yourself a little hand massage focusing on the cuticles in small circular motions. And file your nails everyday. Seriously, like I've found the more you file the stronger your nails get. I suppose if you're gnawing at them it makes the jagged and uneven.

Yeah it's all going well! 

Take care my lovely's see you soon! 

Ta ta.<3

2 comments:

  1. this is a lovely post, i love those 20 things! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/spring-haze.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love you're post too it's a very quirky look! :D <3

      Delete