Thursday 20 March 2014

OIOI

OH HEYY

I've been incredibly busy having a life and getting out so I apologise to my obviously humongous audience for not updating you. (haha jks no h8)

I really do need to start blogging more though. 
Okay good news - I'm going up to Harlow next week for 4 whole days to do some work experience so that'll be exciting and not only will I be writing a daily record of my adventures and goings on I'll also be doing a documentary style video which'll be good. 
I think it'll be an iPhone job though - camera quality is crap on my digi one at the moment.

Also my belated 'Workshop What We Did #2' shall be published soon it just takes me ages to find suitable synonyms for everything and I can't bear to sound unintelligent. (haha)

I'm really looking forward to things coming up so YAY.
Also I miss doing music posts so here is my favourite song at the moment, it's Miss Paloma Faith whose an absolutely beauty and seriously down to earth human being - I LOVE YOU PALOMA!


No comments:

Post a Comment