Wednesday 2 April 2014

WORK EX - DAY 2

For starters, I know what you're thinking: THIS IS SO SHORT WHAT ARE YOU DOING 
I wrote a very brief doc-iary. Clearly.

   BIG DAY
Called and emailed to my heart’s content and met some loverlies. Such as Annette whose such a multi-cultural, creative consultant babe. Really helped with finding old town pioneers. Also had long conversation with a old dear. Very long, my ears hurt. Still recovering (simultaneously down to him and loud music and my own considerably surprising
 squeaky voice) 65 WAT.



My host made me lovely lunch totally unexpected! And then Scott bought me yumonomomonomom pasta pot from m&s. Made tea and met some unfriendly techy’s who didn’t want to talk to me. Hmm..
Made a friend in front of house manager. Very nice man and we both joked about my terrible memory.

The host thinks I’m mad. As do the rest of the staff but it's okay, it's in a good way. His idea however for a show that he did is brilliant and should be redone.

Lady host made us spag boll. Wow.  Just amazing. Also I love their tea. Dunno why it’s just really really nice.

Well that was interesting. 
Ta ta.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment