Tuesday 1 April 2014

Work Ex - Day 1

This was my first doc-iry (document and diary merged together (badly)) I do sound like a less-witty Bridget Jones in this one (I'm not sure about the others I'll have to check). 

        Diary Monday

Got train from Orpington to London Bridge. Yay. Manage to not die whilst balancing on my suitcase even though I had a sneaky suspicion that some guy behind me was looking at my arse but no matter I’m sure he wasn’t disappointed I got some fiiiine booty. I forgot how busy London gets around mid morning cos everyone’s out for their mid morning coffee’s. Anyway made it through. Went past a few characters. Roudy businessmen or fishermen or something that involves a lot of loudly exchanged banter over a tube full of people. When I got to Bank it was literally the longest walk of my life (15 ½ mins) to Central line to Liverpool Str. Station. Yes, I had the Glyndebourne song playing continuously in my head. Liver-pool-street-station.

Got there. Got vanilla latte. Missed 10.58 train. Meh. Sat. Panicked that I didn’t have return ticket. Found return ticket yay. (isn’t it smashing that off peak return tickets have a lifespan of a month?! Never knew that!) Anyway, got on train. Charged phone. Went passed graffiti infested areas. Was rather relaxing – felt the need to text dad funny messages boasting how funny I was. Har har har.

Was picked up by my lovely host. After conquering so many stairs that day I was relieved. Stairs in particular at Harlow Town Station. Wooahph. Jesus. Knackering.
Met the two lovely ladies in the office at theatre. OO, was given ‘grande tour’ of Harlow. Lots on political position in terms of England, other theatres, programming, still finding balance in humour (didn't want to be too 'in yer face' funny) … Ate something. McD’s. Obviously. Started phoning people, lady 'x' was the first and reminded me of a typical scary aunt…*shivers*

Came home to really yummy dinner and would tell you what was however memory absolutely appalling so much so have forgotten simple sentence connectors… TOAD IN HOLE WITH GRAVY I REMEMBER BECAUSE WE HAD CHOCOLATE AFTER AND WATCHED HANNA

 Slept well (kinda - because I was really excited for everything else that was yet to come!)

And that was the first day - to be fair I was a bit 


But after I was totally fiiiine 
fiiiiine
fiiine like rainbow wiiinee

Oooh that's a new one.
Anyway I'm off - I'll write the next one tomorrow
(haha APRIL FO--Oh shit I'm too late)

Ta ta.<3


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award - check out my page for the questions I've set for you! xo

    londonandlouboutins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete