Sunday 13 April 2014

SUN TIMES and DELIOUSLY ELLA

Ah I love the sun,
while it's shining
and we're smelling smells of newness 
and licking sweet, cooling ice creams in
mint choc chip, strawberry and BANANA

There's a little poem I hope you enjoyed it. Yes it has been entered for the Ultimate Poets of the Year award (it hasn't). 



SO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS WEEK M'LOVELY?
Well dearest, I've had a lovely week of doing absolutely nothing and have enjoyed running around the time of suns setting and moving my room around so it actually looks "alright". HOWEVER today, the very last day of what has been a surprising lovely week of indoorsy-ing (?) and chillaxing, I went to EASTBOURNE and FIRLE (near Brighton for those that don't know, and near the beach for those who really don't know (not at all calling any of you stupid-I-um))... ahem - BUT YES it was simply divine today. Sunny, a tad windy - we got the picnic blanket out and it nearly turned into a magic carpet BUT I SHATTERED IT'S DREAMS. First we had a wonderful little picnic at Firle, which is a beautiful hilly area near Eastbourne and possess' a very pleasant footpath. On the menu? Pork and Egg Pie, Pizza, Banana bread, halloumi and tomato salad, cloudy ginger and lemonade and tea! It was totally spiffing.

It was windy - oh I've already told you- anyway, I hadn't brought a jacket with me and decided to use picnic blanket - riddled of all its crumbs and impurities - as a shawl and proved very effective. I felt free. I felt like Lana in that video where she's holding the American flag, except in my case it was a tartan, woolly blanket. 

We then ventured to Middle Farm, a charming little farm about 10 minute drive from Firle. Pa and I pootled around the Cider and Ales...er...shack? It was a bit of shack to be honest, so if it be anything else: NO. IT'S A SHACK. Anyway I was there for a good 5 minutes just staring in awe of all these different beverages and awwh...literally...I loves it. 

Actually now that we're on the subject of beverages, I've been SO HEALTHY recently - I don't know if this hyper tone in my writing is reflective of my actual personality/mood atm buT WOW - I've been juicing every single day. I'm talking having my compulsory "7-a-day" before the days even started (yeah, it's usually in the mornings.)

God you can definitely tell that I haven't blogged in a while, I'm all over the shop!

Anyway yeah, then we went to Eastbourne and got an ice cream and walked along the beach and stuff it was super dandy. 

ALSO DESOLATION OF SMAUG.
Oh dear goodness me I can't cope! It's too good.
I watched it for the 3rd/4th time tonight and I still get something out of it and oh my goodness.

More to come in future on these subjects but I don't think this'll be the last time I mention the Hobbit in my blogposts.

So Deliciously Ella - back to juices - is one of the titles in this blog because my lovely gentlemen and women, she's LITERALLY changed my life. 
The juicing has done wonders to my body and no doubt to my mind too as I've felt natural pureness run through my veins over the last couple of days and it's made me feel clear. 
And skin.
Dear goodness gracious jesus, don't get me started on my skin. 
I've been spotty for god knows how long, and coming back to Hastings after being in Harlow for 2 weeks (yes, that's where I was on work experience) my body was a wondering, pondering, metaphorical trainwreck.
But as soon as I started doing some of Deliciously Ella's recipes.
(Here it comes *inhales*)

My life was turned upside down.

You should all check her out (even though I presume you've all heard of her/follow her)
www.deliciouslyella.co.uk

She's totally awesome and will... well, perhaps make you re-evaluate your diet.

Anyway I'm tired. This probably makes no sense.

WOO I IS BACK IN THE GAME OF BEING FANTABULOUSLY AND UNACCEPTABLY MAD (she writes at 00.12am)

Dear god I need sleep so TOODLES.

(Ta ta, I mean ta ta.<3) 



No comments:

Post a Comment